From Orlando to Paris, Minneapolis to Houston, FACT invites you to come with us on the 2023 Education Events Tour! Our 2023 educational offerings include accreditation workshops, inspector training courses, and quality boot camps. These events are open to both currently accredited programs and those interested in seeking accreditation, FACT inspectors and inspector trainees, quality personnel, and industry representatives. No matter your interests or where you are in your accreditation journey, we have an event that’s right for you!
The first stop is Orlando, Florida at the 2023 Tandem Meetings!
We invite you to attend the Cellular Therapy Accreditation Workshop on Tuesday, February 14, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, at the World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL. FACT’s Accreditation Workshops make learning about the accreditation process and the Standards, an up-close and personal experience. Accreditation Workshops are collaborative events where you will be able to work through a series of scenario-based case studies supplemented with presentations facilitated by experienced FACT instructors.
The Cellular Therapy Accreditation Workshop provides a high-level overview of topics including requirements and expectations for accreditation, how to position your organization to pursue accreditation, and the most commonly cited Standards. Additional areas of discussion include manufacturer audits and corrective action plans and audits to improve outcomes and data management.
We hope to see you in Orlando!
Register for the 2023 Tandem Meetings
February 15 - 19, 2023
If you cannot join us in Orlando, future stops on the Education Events Tour Include:
- Virtual - FACT Collection and Processing Accreditation Workshop - April 19
- Minneapolis, MN: Apheresis Collection Inspector Training Course - April 25
- Paris, France - FACT Cord Blood Accreditation Workshop and FACT Cord Blood Inspector Training Course at ISCT- May 30
- Virtual - FACT Collection, Processing, and Cord Blood Quality Boot Camp - June 23
- Perth, Australia - FACT Accreditation and Quality Workshop at ISCT ANZ Meeting - August 15, 2023 (Registration Opening Soon)
- Houston, TX - FACT Processing Inspector Training Course ISCT North America Regional Meeting - September 7