FACT IEC Webinar: CAR-T Cells and T-Cell Receptor Cells in Solid Tumors
Thursday, March 30, 2023 (11am - 12pm US/Eastern)
Join us, Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 8:00 am PT, 11:00 am ET, and 5:00 pm CEST for the final FACT Immune Effector Cell Therapy Webinar: CAR-T Cells and T-Cell Receptor Cells in Solid Tumors.
CAR-T and TCR cell therapy has demonstrated encouraging potential for the treatment of solid tumors. During this webinar, presenters will highlight current clinical experience with CAR-T cells in solid tumors and unique considerations in manufacturing. Presenters will also discuss the need for establishing safety and efficacy quality benchmarks for CAR-T cells and TCRs.
• Matthew Frigault, MD, from Massachusetts General
• Partow Kebriaei, MD, from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify the similarities and differences between CAR-T and TCR-platforms
• Recognize the unique challenges in manufacturing of CAR-T and TCR cells for solid tumors
• Recognize the need for establishing safety and efficacy quality benchmarks for CAR-T and TCR and understand how FACT can help
Who Should Attend:This webinar is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, clinical research professionals, and industry professionals interested or involved in the development of cell therapy for solid tumors.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 03/30/2023
|Inspector & Inspector Trainees