This virtual workshop is on Monday, September 21, 2020, from 800 am - 3:00 pm CDT, 13:00-20:00 GMT. The workshop will begin with an overview of the FACT accreditation process and continue with hands-on activities to guide the applicant through the accreditation process.
• Describe the accreditation process.
• Evaluate documentation to ensure compliance.
• Organize the on-site inspection process.
• Plan a program tour.
• Identify strategies to support a successful inspection.
• Practice evaluating deficiencies.
Connect with experts in the fields of cellular therapy and cord blood banking during the "Lunch with Leaders" session. Sign up to join Dr. Phyllis Warkentin, Dr. Joseph Schwartz, or Gesine Kögler, PhD, and ask any questions you may have!
FACT Inspection and Accreditation Virtual Workshop Co-Chairs:
Ngaire Elwood, PhD Joseph Schwartz, MD, MPH
Director Director of Transfusion Medicine & Cellular Therapy
BMDI Cord Blood Bank New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center