From Orlando to Paris, Minneapolis to Houston, FACT invites you to come with us on the 2023 Education Events Tour! Our 2023 education offerings include accreditation workshops, inspector training courses, and quality boot camps. These events are open to current and aspiring accreditation programs, FACT inspectors and trainees, quality personnel, and industry representatives. No matter your interests or where you are in your accreditation journey, we have an event that’s right for you!
Join us virtually!
We invite you to attend the FACT Quality Boot Camp on Friday, June 23, 2023, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This is a collaborative event where you will participate in a series of roundtable activities supplemented with presentations facilitated by experienced FACT inspectors and quality personnel.
The theme of the FACT Quality Boot Camp is: Strengthen your Quality Management Program through the Effective Use of Quality Tools. Using the right quality tool can help reduce errors, improve communication, help maintain compliance, and save programs time and resources while improving the overall quality of your program and processes.
During the quality boot camp, FACT instructors will discuss tools and techniques most commonly used in quality management and process improvement including:
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats)
- Risk Assessment and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- The Five Whys
- Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagram
We hope you will join us!
If you cannot join us virtually, future stops include:
- Orlando - FACT Cellular Therapy Accreditation Workshop - February 14
- Orlando - FACT Clinical Inspector Training Course - February 14
- Orlando - FACT - ASTCT Quality Boot Camp - February 15
- Virtual - FACT Collection and Processing Accreditation Workshop - April 19
- Minneapolis, MN - FACT Collection Inspector Training Course at ASFA - April 25
- Paris, France - FACT Cord Blood Accreditation Workshop and FACT Cord Blood Inspector Training Course at ISCT- May 30
- Perth, Australia - FACT Accreditation and Quality Workshop at ISCT ANZ Meeting - August 15
- Houston, TX - FACT Processing Inspector Training Course ISCT North America Regional Meeting - September 7