This virtual workshop is on Thursday, February 4, from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm CT, 13:30-22:30 GMT. Applicants interested in accreditation are invited to this interactive workshop. Information will interest initial applicants and those who have attended previously.
Additional workshop content will include common citations, data management, clinical outcome analysis, and an update on FACT virtual inspections.
• Describe the accreditation process.
• Evaluate documentation to ensure compliance.
• Organize the on-site inspection process.
• Plan a program tour.
• Identify strategies to support a successful inspection.
• Practice evaluating deficiencies.
• Prepare for a FACT Virtual Inspection.
• Identify significant changes to the eighth edition Cellular Therapy Standards.
• Summarize the expectations of inspectors and applicants for data management.
• Utilize tools to evaluate outcome data.
Attend an optional lunch session with two FACT-accredited programs who will share how FACT accreditation is beneficial while managing the COVID-19 pandemic.
FACT Inspection and Accreditation Virtual Workshop Chairs:
Dennis Gastineau, MD
Medical Director, Human Cellular Therapy Lab
The Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Mayo Clinic Arizona
President of the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
Jean Sanders, MD
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Research Institute
FACT Consulting Services
Register for the 2021 TCT Meetings Digital Experience
February 8-12, 2021